CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, September 21, 2009

RIP: The Lemonade Stand

So we all know I don't have a job and I sit around all day doing playing mom pretending my roommates are my kids. (Don't worry, so far they haven't gotten annoyed with me.)


Anyway, a few weeks ago I decided I should probably monopolize living on the corner and work it...with a lemonade stand. The first day I made pretty solid money, the second day I was too busy talking to pay attention, and this last time some snotty little 6 year olds had a stand a couple blocks away. Plus today is officially the first day of fall and I feel wierd about having a lemonade stand in the fall.


So I have decided to end the life of the lemonade stand. It was good while it lasted. He brought me a solid 12.25 during its lifetime. It brought joy to many a person, a nice cold drink on the long walk home. Farewell to you good friend, until we meet again...


3 comments:

D said...

Lemonade stand, I never got to know you. This saddens me. I think we could have been friends. I guess we'll never know. RIP indeed.

Unknown said...

Cinnamon Rolls?

Chelsea said...

You can come pretend you are mom any time and take care of me (or my dishes, or baby, or house) any day of the week!