CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Gift that Keeps on Giving

What is it, you ask? This gift that keeps giving?

I'll give you some hints:

-It is a favorite teepee pastime

-Maybe we've successfully done it for 10 hours just today

-It requires two mattresses

Got it yet? Ok.

The answer is...

PORCHIN'!


If we had a TV show we'd name it "Porchin' with Elk and Buffalo" because we do it so much.

Our preferred way to porch has been perfected. We move two mattresses out to the porch, cover them with blankets, and sit. And watch. Sometimes we stalk, sometimes we read books, sometimes we play games. Our favorite is when we get visitors and they porch with us. It really is the most splendid.

The weather does not deter us. We've sat through rain and hail. We prefer the sun, though.

I wish I had a picture. One day.

Anyways, we do this a lot. It entertains us. So if you're ever bored and you just want to enjoy good times with good company, you know where to find us.

Some testimonies of porchin':

"I really enjoy porchin'. It's bomb.com"
-Sir Benjamin

"This is so fun! I think I want to come over every Sunday!"
-Chief Featherbutt

"If I could only do one thing for the rest of my life, it would be porchin'"
-Dare-bear

"I could do this all day. Oh wait, I have done this all day"
-Elk

Don't take my word for it; take theirs.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I want to porch.

DeeAura said...

Must. come. porchin'. Possibly Sunday. Possibly. Surely soon.