CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 8, 2009

To all the Fans

The neglect this blog has seen is disgusting. If it were a child, it would have been removed from my care because I haven't been taking care of it like I should. I would blame Elk, too, but she has never paid any attention to it. She's like the Dad of this blog who only cares about work while I slave away at home with the kid. She'll pay attention to it if it does something special; if there's a funny blog post or if someone else makes a comment. While I sit here and have nothing else to entertain me. It's not a healthy relationship.

But it works for us. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying.

Anyways. Last week we were mostly out of commission because it was fairly busy.

And Elk almost died. Ok not really but she managed to watch like 57 movies in the course of three days. My guess is she got the swine flu. Or some EFY disease. Or both? She's getting better but she still welcomes any gifts, lovin', or ease from the boredom. However, she does not welcome any soup unless it comes from Zupas.

I have a feeling today will see several blog posts from me, Buffalo, as I try to recount the last couple weeks from the Teepee. This includes some Sunday Dress-up days, a couple FOTT's, and a birthday tribute (a week late) to the one and only Momma Elk.

Enjoy.

And a pic from the archives. It's like baby Elk and Buffalo!

0 comments: