CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday's with FOTT

Today is a very special FOTT.

Shoot gurrl she be one fine FOTT too.

Her name: JR

Her mission: Spread her ghetto awesomeness

She is one of the founding FOTT's in our lives. Elk and her were lucky enough to work together for quite awhile, and while I, Buffalo, am jealous of their time together, mostly I am grateful because it meant I meet her.

Meet:
JR


JR brought many good things into our lives. A short list would contain the following: Lorraine, Kiki (her shiny and glorious mode of transportation), craft night, delicious foods, fantastic accents, mutual love for Beyonce, and most importantly, her good looking husband Anferny. (he's really, really good looking) (but look at JR. I mean, really.)

Lucky for us, JR is making her way back into the state for a permanent residence. This means more fiestas, more shopping adventures, and more smiles.

2 comments:

Anthony and Jessica said...

there are no words. I am honored. my very own lifetime achievement award.

DeeAura said...

This is priceless. a)Because it's about JR. b) because my very attractive face is next to Chuck's in that picture. I miss JR. I need a fiesta night RB style, and soon. * sigh *